“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hi everyone!
I believe each and every one of us has a
desired dream job that we wish to work in the future. A dream job can be a high
paying job that can provide you with a high standard of living and it also can be
something that you have a strong passion in. Somehow, it is best to strike a
balance between both factors.
When I am young, I always tell others that
want to be a successful doctor or lawyer when I grow up. However, as I grow up
over the years, I developed passion in different areas and I start to wander
what kind of job I really want in the further. I wanted to do something I like
but at the same time I need to be practical and realistic with the amount of
money I take back home every month. I am going to graduate in one year time and
I think it is really high time I start to wander what is my ideal dream job
that I want. Have we ever asked ourselves what kind of job we really want? What
kind of job will make us happy while working? What kind of salary do we expect
in our job? I guess these questions will continue to surface until we really
found our ideal dream job.
Currently, I am applying an internship
position in Convance (Asia) Pte Ltd. In their website, they do not have much
information about the internship. However, if you want to know more information
about this company, this is the website link: http://www.covance.asia/core.php?psec=jobs&ccode=SG&lang=EN&nID=job


No comments:
Post a Comment